Hello Week at WBA
MISD and WBA are working to end social isolation! Please read this important letter from our counselor, Mrs. Eubanks, regarding Hello Week.
Hello Week activities Include:
- Monday: Wear GREEN! PPT/Video introduction of the program which includes program overview, 2 brief cartoon scenarios, and a chance for students to share how they can start connecting with others using Start With Hello!
- Tuesday: Lunch Conversation Starters! During lunch, scripted conversation starters will be on each lunch table to encourage students to connect with their peers!
- Wednesday: Reach Out & Help! Students will be given handprints in class and will write ways they can reach out and help others. These will be collected and displayed in the cafeteria!
- Thursday: Photo Booth! Students will take class pictures together under our Start With Hello banner and hold up #HELLO décor!
- Friday: (holiday) Putting It Into Action! Students will be encouraged to take what they've learned throughout the week and use these skills at home and in their communities!