Summer School Dates: All programs are Monday through Thursday at Timberview High School.
- Credit Acceleration Academy (online)
- Semester I June 5th – June 28th
- Semester II July 9th – July 31st
- Credit Recovery (online)
- Session I June 4th – June 14th
- Session II June 18th – June 28th
Registration Dates: Students may register for Summer School via the online registration form until the dates below.
- Credit Acceleration Academy (online) --- now through May 18th
- Credit Recovery (online) --- now through May 18th
Late Registration: Students and parents can come in person during late registration on May 29 (Noon - 3 p.m.) and May 30 (9 a.m. - noon) at Timberview High School.
Payment: Parents can pay for their courses once they are approved by a counselor. They may do so through the online payment system or with a cash/check in person with their campus bookkeeper or at late registration on May 29th and 30th. Registrations will not be complete and students will not be able to begin courses until payment has been made.